This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• republishing issue - i'm gonna cry soon

I promise I've looked through as many posts about this as possible before publishing mine, but nothing suggested has worked for me. I have revamped my website and republished all the pages (I worked within the old pages and just republished). I have cleared my cache. 2 of my pages will not publish the new content, but are still showing the ****py old pages - my "chalets" page and my "about Makuzi" page. Why oh why oh why? Thanks! www.makuzibeachlodge.com/chalets.html and /aboutMakuzi.html. Thanks...and any feedback is welcome as well...

Re: republishing issue - i'm gonna cry soon

If we have nothing ( a BV workspace screenshot) to compare to, how can we tell if the online page is correct or not ? What should be looking for ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

OK, the new one has a plain white background with 4 conveyor belt photo blocks, each one next to a description of a type of accommodation. The new link buttons at the top of the page are seashell tabs.

Comment

Well what do you know - it's working now...strange. I even rebooted at least 4 times yesterday! Thanks anyway :)

Comment

Working...
        X