Problem uploading Rar with multi files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem uploading Rar with multi files

I'm having a problem, all my rar zips i wanted to upload, only one was uploaded, the rest say theres virus's, I've check the files and there is no virus, which makes me think that theres a program stopping a rar that cotains more then one file, can you confirm this, and how do I upload a rar that contains more then one file? The one rar that did upload was a single file rared.

Heres a link for one of my rar's if you want to take a look at it.
    http://premium1.uploadit.org/GoldDraco13//Patch1.rar

Thanks,
    GD13

What is your domain name, do you have a vodahost web hosting account? If no how are attempting to upload without an account?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by GoldDraco13
      I'm having a problem, all my rar zips i wanted to upload, only one was uploaded, the rest say theres virus's, I've check the files and there is no virus, which makes me think that theres a program stopping a rar that cotains more then one file, can you confirm this, and how do I upload a rar that contains more then one file? The one rar that did upload was a single file rared.

Heres a link for one of my rar's if you want to take a look at it.
      http://premium1.uploadit.org/GoldDraco13//Patch1.rar

Thanks,
      GD13

I've just went ahead and made single file rars for now to get around this problem till I get a solution, but now my second problem. I uploaded the rars to the public_html folder, made a folder patches in there and uploaded rars to it, I see the links for the files in the right hand side of menu, are these the auto download links I use to post on my patching site, or did I put the files in the wrong folder. Right now I can't tell if I did it right or not, still waiting for my pages to publish on my domain name which hasn't gone up yet. It saiid up to 24 hours, just wondering though if I'm doing the uploading right so I can countinue working on my site. Again I want to say how happy I am with the service and can't wait to see my first site up on the web =]

GD13,

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah
        What is your domain name, do you have a vodahost web hosting account? If no how are attempting to upload without an account?

I started a account yesterday, the domain name is www.dragonsofpern3.com

GD13,

Comment

Try using the BlueVoda FTP Client. I uploaded 3 rar files to my webspace with no problems...

Comment

Originally posted by bcw757
            Try using the BlueVoda FTP Client. I uploaded 3 rar files to my webspace with no problems...

Sorry to sound newbish, well cause I am but I don't know what client your talking about, I search on there site for it with no luck, is this in the BV web maker? cause I don't see in there either =[

Thanks for your help.

GD13,

Comment

Menubar: Tools|FTP Manager
              Forum Moderator
              BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Working...
              X