Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with transferred domain name not being viewable and defaulting back to old.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with transferred domain name not being viewable and defaulting back to old.

I transferred domain name insurevips.com from another host to Voda's host service a while ago and have it as an add-on domain. I noticed it jumped from loading the old site sometimes, to loading the new site on voda's host, even after a few days of "giving it time". Got the old site to stop loading somehow and it performed correctly for a while. Recently when I put www.insurevips.com in the address bar, it brings up the old page that was under the host I no longer use but like I said the old website was taken down and doesn't exist anymore but what loads is a default page for the host it was on called PLESK. I tried entering the website domain name in without the www part, (insurevips.com) and that occasionally worked and brought up the correct website under voda's host service. Now even more recently when I try either www.insurevips.com or insurevips.com, neither work and instead it loads the default page for the host named PLESK. Any suggestions?
    I pointed domain name to the correct name servers. Sub domain is set up correct as far as I know as I had Voda help me with it.
    Also, just to note I have another add-on domaim name as a sub domain that works fine, but it was never transferred from anywhere as I started it new with Voda.

Re: Problem with transferred domain name not being viewable and defaulting back to ol

Please contact Support to resolve promptly.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X