Pictures Not Loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures Not Loading

The pictures on one of my pages (http://rickwilliamsphoto.com/magcovers.html) will not load. They appear to be fine in the BV software, but it seems lkke they are not uploading when I publish the pages. The individual images do not show up in my Public folder like my other images. Any idea why?
    Rick Williams Photography

Re: Pictures Not Loading

not sure why you have this, but on you about us page, you get an error message. best way to tackle this as far as im concerned is for you to contact me through my website, phone if you would like and we can discuss what you have done. no charge of course.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Thanks- I haven't worked out copy the "About Us " page so I've left a dead link there for now. This site is in progress. Any ideas about the graphics on the MagCovers page?

Comment

Have you saved the page & also got the publishing pop up area set to "Publish all files"
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Page was saved, but I told it to publish changed files only. Yesterday I tried "Publish All Files" and I got a time out error, after which nearly every link was broken- so I've been a little hesitant to do that again. But is that what is necessary (are you sure!!!)? Thanks.

Comment

Change your time out length via Tools>options>Publish tab & increase the time out number.
            You should only need this if your on dial up or publishing large music or video files. Should nominally be fine with low kb images.
            There should be no reason to loose your links on publishing all files.
            At worst! try a quick test page with some links & images.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

my expereince with this is virus and rogue and spyware causeing this issue. I completly reformatted my hard drive do to this problom. I could of spent all the time messing around with different programs trying to pinpoint my problom. fresh install was a faster choice. I seemed to like stopzilla. I had good luck with this program.

to verafie that its due to what i said above. restart the computer in safe mode with networking. if everything working great. chances Are I am right..
              ipad 2 accessories

Comment

Working...
              X