X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfering over?!

Hi,

Could anyone advise me what to do!

I have recently been a naughty boy and tried another hosting company after being with BV/VH for years with various sites etc. It was for no reason at all, just an innocent, lets see whats out there!!!!

And im gonna run back to BV arms straight away, the competition is rubbish and bv....I love You *gags a little* :)

The trouble is i now have a site i have re-created again using BV, but the Domain name is registered with UK2!

What do i need to do, as i understand i may have to transfer name severs or somthing!??

IM A LITTLE CLUELESS ON HOW TO THIS AND I NEED HELP!

But im sure its no big deal.
    I am an existing account holder for

www.sycamore-cleaning-service.co.uk

Re: Transfering over?!

This page might help

Comment

If you can't transfer, you can always re-point the DNS to your newly purchased VH account. Then you can transfer at your convenience.

EVEN IF you transfer, first point the DNS and THEN transfer.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi thanks for the reply Naveldesign,

You are one of the reasons im coming back as well as a few other forum members. Your knowledge is priceless!

Im going to do things the easy way. My new website is not "out there" as of yet and not really known of. The domain name was going to be Iceniwebdesign, now its going to be iceniwebdesigns.....Simples! :)

Cheers again for the support, hopefully i will be showing of the new site on the "testing ground" part of the forum soon.

Thanks again,
        Steve

Comment

Working...
        X