How do I get Gallery 2 onto my page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get Gallery 2 onto my page

On the "events" page of my website (www.stevebillsphotography.com.au) I want to be able to put one photo up that links to potentially several hundred other photos of the event that I have photographed so that people can then view the photos and purchase from me(hopefully). I want to do something similar to this page on a friends website http://www.shotonsight.com.au/newsales/492/index.html

Customer support recommended I use one of the options under fantasistico and I selected Gallery 2. I think I have downloaded Gallery 2 through Fantastico as I can now see the file on my control panel under Fantastico.

My problem is that I can't see how I actually use it? I thought that it would appear as another icon, like light box, on my BV page so that I could just "click and drag" it onto the page and then fill it with photos.

I have tried to read the gallery 2 information on their site but it is way above my limited knowledge and doesn't make any sense.

Can someone tell me how I actually get it onto my page?

Re: How do I get Gallery 2 onto my page

I have the exact same question! Did you ever receive an answer?

Comment

It is a web-based application, and you access it via the link provided to you on the installation Confirmation page, or by re-visiting the Fantastico section of your Control Panel and clicking on Gallery2 to see current installations and the links that apply to that installation.

Once there, you will have to focus on understanding how to properly use your Gallery2 installation .... it is up to you and you only.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

The option you have gone for will i believe not for fill your requirements, as it is just a gallery and not meant to sell photos or prints.
        The software you require like Stockbox Photo comes at a price and on the whole not cheap.
        If you wish to use bluevoda and have the photos on your designed pages then a better option would be to contact forum member Navaldesign i believe he has something that will suite your requirements though a paypal account would be needed for you to receive payments.
        the only downer in this is the you would have to set up all the pages & photos yourself. but on the plus side you'll have the whole site looking the way you want. it can also be modified to have client areas using the password addins in bluevoda.
        I'm shaw Navaldesign has some demos flying around that he'll send you the link to.
        and if you want to see a modified version you can contact myself.
        Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Alien Dude View Post
          The option you have gone for will i believe not for fill your requirements, as it is just a gallery and not meant to sell photos or prints.
          The software you require like Stockbox Photo comes at a price and on the whole not cheap.
          If you wish to use bluevoda and have the photos on your designed pages then a better option would be to contact forum member Navaldesign i believe he has something that will suite your requirements though a paypal account would be needed for you to receive payments.
          the only downer in this is the you would have to set up all the pages & photos yourself. but on the plus side you'll have the whole site looking the way you want. it can also be modified to have client areas using the password addins in bluevoda.
          I'm shaw Navaldesign has some demos flying around that he'll send you the link to.
          and if you want to see a modified version you can contact myself.
          Thanks for sharing.It's great
          cheat codes
          game cheat codes

Comment

Couple of others worth a look.
            Scroll down on this pages link for a demo & admin test run. Also has a lot of themes. Good freebie.

Not so free is the shozam software, but worth a look.

Another one that many use is jalbum related to this is Photoplayer that has a buit in shop.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
            X