X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mover to Enlarge - Help Please

Hi guys,

The issue is easy, I need the how.

I have different images in my page, and I want to let people to see it enlarged a bit, I don't want to create for each image another page for it alone, becausefor me the important is to show the content of the image which shouldn't be sooooo large.

So what I want to do is to let people putting their mouse over and then the icon for a larger size pic appears in the side.

Can anyone show me how to do that?

Thanks in advance
    The Producer

Re: Mover to Enlarge - Help Please

Do you mean you want a pop up of a larger pic to appear or do you want there to be a larger pic AS THE MOUSEOVER??

I think you use the photo gallery to do the thumbnail thing and I haven't done that yet.

But if you want the mouseover to reveal a larger image right there, use the rollover tool on the left side of the tool menu.

First, create the two size pictures and save them with different names (a small and large version). On your BV page, click the rollover tool and it will ask for the file you want to insert. Use the small picture file and it will be inserted on your page. Then, double click that same image and it will ask what file you want to "rollover" to....enter your enlarged picture file. You won't be able to see the second picture. Go to preview and rollover the image and your second, larger image will appear!!!!!! It's really cool!!
    still working on website!

Comment

Ahhhh now then... This is a good thing to learn NP, the next stage of webdesign after HTML and coding. You need to use CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)... Unless of course (I'm not sure) BlueVoda has a function that allows you to employ such techniques.

1) You want a large image to automatically appear when the mouse is hovered over the smaller image?

2) You want the image to display in a particularly special way instead of opening into the top left corner of a new IE window? A LightBox example can be seen on any of the gallery pages at http://www.catsnaps.co.uk

3) Or even? You want a gradient resizer so that when the mouse is scrolled or moved over the small image it will graduly resize into a large pic over the top of the other page content (like a zooom in)?

FPRULES

Comment

Thank you guys, Island crazy I guess that's exactly what I want, FBRob, in the site you gave me you have to click to enlarge, what island crazy said, is exactly what I want.

Thank you guys, I will give it a try now and see what's going on.
        The Producer

Comment

No no no no. that rollover is keeping the mouse over picture in the same size of the box.

Anyway, you can see an example in www.istockphoto.com, make a search of any kind of picture and put your mouse over the pic, and you'll see what I want.

Thanks again guys
          The Producer

Comment

I was wondering this as well. I was wondering if there is a way to put like a large photo, in my case jewelry, with the gallery underneath it. When you mouse over or click on the gallery, it will replace the larger photo which is above the gallery. Does that make sense?

Sharon

Comment

Give this a look Nite;

http://netisopen.com/computer/PICT001/PT001.html

Andy
              PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Also, more or less the same, Photogallery in I-Frame
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                X