Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grouping text and pictures

Hi,

When I started with BV and I wanted to change location (even cm's) of a gorup of text and pictures I had to change them one by one. I even placed a request on the forum, but didn't get a satisfying reply.

I figured out the following:

IF you wish to relocate a group, but need to keep the distances between them select each item by rig***licking and holding shift (make sure that the lock is off) then let the shift go and place your cursor on the group. Thsi way you can move the group as a whole.

It helped me a lot. Good luck,
    Isfahan
    www.ypabizz.com

Re: Grouping text and pictures

Originally posted by isfahan
    Hi,

When I started with BV and I wanted to change location (even cm's) of a gorup of text and pictures I had to change them one by one. I even placed a request on the forum, but didn't get a satisfying reply.

I figured out the following:

IF you wish to relocate a group, but need to keep the distances between them select each item by rig***licking and holding shift (make sure that the lock is off) then let the shift go and place your cursor on the group. Thsi way you can move the group as a whole.

It helped me a lot. Good luck,
    This is just another, slower, way of lassoeing the group by clicking and dragging to enclose the group and then moving, which is, I believe what you were advised in the first instance.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X