No announcement yet.

Publishing 404 - can't figure out why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing 404 - can't figure out why?

I'm not able to publish a simple poster:

What the heck is going on?
    Checked IP, checked address, checked everything but
    I get a 404 when I try to find the published page. Help please!
    This is so easy and yet....

Thanks,
    Marcie
    Marcie
    www.redtractorfarm.com
    www.iloveacorns.com
    www.halfkilofeta.com

Re: Publishing 404 - can't figure out why?

Connect to your site with FTP and check to see if the page is there.

Did you check if your server IP address has changed ? There have been lots of changes lately. Connect to your cPanel, expand the left side stats, and check the server IP address. If incorrect, publish to the new IP address. You might need to download the latest BV to find the new IP addresses.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

The 'shared IP address' I find on the expanded cpanel list is not found on the drop down menu I have when I try to publish.
      I've been using this IP without problems in the recent past: 208.43.222.131
      and this IP is listed in the expanded list: 74.209.214.5
      What next?
      Thanks,
      M
      Marcie
      www.redtractorfarm.com
      www.iloveacorns.com
      www.halfkilofeta.com

Comment

I have already answered this:

You might need to download the latest BV to find the new IP addresses.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Trying to download latest BV and during setup am asked to insert disk or designate correct path. Afraid I'm stuck again and don't know how to get through this step.
          Thanks,
          Marcie
          Marcie
          www.redtractorfarm.com
          www.iloveacorns.com
          www.halfkilofeta.com

Comment

Trouble reinstalling BV

I've read the posts and I'm sure this is absurdly easy to do but I'm stuck.
            Latest version of BV does not seem to want to overwrite the old version. I'm designating the path correctly but come up with the 'insert disk or redesignate path' error every time. Any suggestions?
            Thanks,
            M
            Marcie
            www.redtractorfarm.com
            www.iloveacorns.com
            www.halfkilofeta.com

Comment

Download from https://www.vodasupport.com/index.ph...wnloaditemid=1 and install.

If this doesn't work for you, you might ned to uninstall BV through your computer control panel and then proceed to installation.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
              X