Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autosum info on form

Hi again!

I created a form so the sales people on my team can enter their daily sales and would like this to provide the daily total automatically.

Is it possible to create a field in a form that would provide the sum of the number data from other fields?

Please let me know if this is possible.

Navaldesign, I know that if it can be done - you know how to do it!

Re: Autosum info on form

Yes..... It requires Javascript, and unfortunately there is no generic code, it must be custom written for the specific form.

You can see a demo one I had written for a customer in the past. It takes quantity and price, calculates the amount of each item and the total quantity / amount: http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/Tips/..._order_12.html
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks, NavalDesign!

Is this something I can hire you to do for us?

Also, when someone registers for a new account on our website it sends them an email confirmation. How can I add my aweber email address so that it also signs them up for my autoresponder?

Thanks,
      Michelle

Comment

Yes, I can do both, if you wish you can contact me through my contactform.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X