X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BlueVoda Version 12.2

Hello,
    I need help also. Facing great problem after download BlueVoda Version 12.0 also & now tried by new upgrade Version 12.2, but i couldn't work with site builder since long time when i try to build a page that within a second the mouse become freeze & suddenly just after few seconds my computer screen out & become black & just after few seconds again return back by changing the colour of templet & again & again doing the same thing happaning randomly.
    I have been removed completely BlueVoda site builder from my computer & then run Ccleaner many times then again download newly but unfortunately always the same results & its impossible to work one miniute even. Now i am quite unable to cange anything in my existing pages & do not to build new page.
    So please help me to resolve this problem.

Comment

Love the new version however have come up against one or two bugs/problems over the last few days. Lightbox presentation used to work as a slide presentation that centred the image on the page and blacked out the surrounding area - very cool. Now all my gallery thumbnails just take you to a separate page with the larger image - boring! I have recently started using (not through choice) Internet Explorer 9 so this may be something that needs to be taken into consideration. Unfortunately have not had a chance to try it out on any other browsers. Here is a link to one of our galleries so you can see what I mean: http://thewatercolourartist.com/Gall...r-gallery.html.

I have also noticed that every time I click to publish a page a 'Not Responding' message comes up, however the page still publishes so, not a major problem but irritating none the less.

I also noticed that version 12.2 is actually version 12. Is this just a typo?

Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Howard View Post
        Love the new version however have come up against one or two bugs/problems over the last few days. Lightbox presentation used to work as a slide presentation that centred the image on the page and blacked out the surrounding area - very cool. Now all my gallery thumbnails just take you to a separate page with the larger image - boring! I have recently started using (not through choice) Internet Explorer 9 so this may be something that needs to be taken into consideration. Unfortunately have not had a chance to try it out on any other browsers. Here is a link to one of our galleries so you can see what I mean: http://thewatercolourartist.com/Gall...r-gallery.html.

I have also noticed that every time I click to publish a page a 'Not Responding' message comes up, however the page still publishes so, not a major problem but irritating none the less.

I also noticed that version 12.2 is actually version 12. Is this just a typo?

Any suggestions?
        I would prefer your lightbox problem to mine!

www.stovedepot.co.uk

Comment

My iframe menus have decided not to be transparent when I republish them - quite a pain for the number of sites and pages I have!
          Trish
          www.Limebrook.com
          www.MountainWalk.co.uk
          www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
          www.TucsonForBeginners.com
          www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Since upgrading to version 12.2 somehow I'm getting all of the wrong link colors whenever I publish or preview any page of my site. I've double check the colors of the links multiple times in properties but there seems to be no solve. Any ideas? I've tried installing version 11 again and now it wont open my pages.

Comment

Hello,
              I would like to know if there are some updated videos or material to read about the version 12.2. Only things I find are all the wonderful new features. I want a video explaining how to create a new page from another page where i am just changing a few pics and text. because the new version does not allow you to copy paste, delete and then save as new page and publish with out your whole site getting messed up.

I have an old site from last year i need to go make a few changes and add facebook link, I am so afraid that if I do this in the new version everything will get messed up. I keep hearing what not t do, but I want to learn "what to do".

Thanks, and I hope I can get educated on this soon.

Please if there is someone kind enough to respond with what they have had to do, that worked, this would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost View Post
                No, just install over old version...
                Am I right in thinking that 12.2 shows as version 12 under the help tab - just want to know that I'm opening the latest programme

Comment

Working...
                X