This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding code to a web page

I hope that this hasn't been mentioned elsewhere. If I add some code, for example, Google Translate, to one of my web pages, how can I remove it ? I have tried selecting and hitting delete but nothing happens.

Don
    www.elegantsteam.com

Re: Adding code to a web page

Originally posted by arcoiris View Post
    I hope that this hasn't been mentioned elsewhere. If I add some code, for example, Google Translate, to one of my web pages, how can I remove it ? I have tried selecting and hitting delete but nothing happens.www.elegantsteam.com
    You may delete the code in the reverse manner in which you originally installed it.

If you added it via a BlueVoda HTML Box, simply click once on it to "select" and delete. If you added it via Page HTML (right-click + Page HTML), simply highlight the code itself to "select" and delete. Please note that in this later case, you must first select the appropriate tab (Start of Page, or Between Head etc) where you added the code in the first place, and when you have selected the correct one the code will appear in the lower part of the window. This is where you need to "highlight" it in order to delete it, as the upper window is only a "View" window.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Adding code to a web page

That's what I needed. Many thanks

Comment

Working...
      X