Mouse Over Text Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse Over Text Box

Can someone point me in the right direction in learning how to create a list that pops up if you mouse over an image or text box? Should be real simple - I just want to show a list of items that you see when you mouse over another piece of text. No links necessary, just text.

Thanks!

Mike
    DRIFTLESS ORGANICS KNOW YOUR FARMERS Our story begins back in 1993, at the ages of 9 & 11, when we had a dream to grow the best organic spuds around. That spring, in a small field on our family’s organic dairy farm, we planted over 20 varieties of potatoes. As local legend has it, our […]

Re: Mouse Over Text Box

Use this ToolTip script, which can be fully customized (background color, font, etc.).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      Use this ToolTip script, which can be fully customized (background color, font, etc.).
      Hello Vasili

If this does not fall beyond your duties, can you provide some more information about inserting external scripts in BV pages?
      I mean, inserting scripts in an HTML-box is easy, as it has been explained very well in the tutorials.
      However, the script you mentioned above and others refer to inserting the script in different parts of the page, not just inside a box.
      Thanks
      German
      www.alfil-sa.com

Comment

BlueVoda makes it easy to insert what normally would be "coded" into a page as simple as adding via a HTML Box.
        For those scripted elements that must be supportingly added to a page structure, it is simple to add properly via PAGE HTML and specifically identifying the Tabs.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X