Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal wrong url

Hi everyone
    I`ve got a paypal account, i followed the paypal tutorial and added a simple button to take you to my paypal account for payment, filled in all the boxes, published and all i get when i click "buy now" is...

The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount.

Here is the url of a page you can see for yourself, ( http://www.dvattika.com/image001.html )anything i haven`t done?
    Do i need to get any html coding from paypal and paste it anywhere ?
    I`m completely lost, the tutorial doesn`t say anything further, can you please help ?

Re: Paypal wrong url

Hi Dimitri
    I see what you mean. I have pay pal and it was very straight forward to set up.The only thinng I can suggest is to go back to your paypal form if your site says incorrect amount perhaps you have forgotten to put in a price for each picture and don't forget to state which currency.
    hope this helps
    Two Cats

Comment

try deleting and recreating the button.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by TWO CATS View Post
        Hi Dimitri
        I see what you mean. I have pay pal and it was very straight forward to set up.The only thinng I can suggest is to go back to your paypal form if your site says incorrect amount perhaps you have forgotten to put in a price for each picture and don't forget to state which currency.
        hope this helps
        Two Cats
        Thanks two cats, no everything is in order, i have double checked.

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost View Post
          try deleting and recreating the button.
          Done it, even unticked the "allow customer to choose quantity" just in case, still the same after 2 new publishings.
          Any other advice?

Comment

Here is the whole setup.
            Attached Files

Comment

hello; as i see it you have 95.00 pounds ( sorry dont know where to get the pound symbol) to me that looks like 95 dollars. have you tried to just put in 95 without the decible. Maybe that will work. Further you don't have a success or cancel link.
              good luck.
              Mrmagoo144
              mrmagoo144
              www.videopostcards.info

Comment

hello; i see that you entered 95.00 pounds (sorry don't know where the pound sign is) to me that looks like 95 dollars. why not try 95 as you don't need a decible. maybe that will work, also you don't have a success or cancel link. not sure if that is causing you problems.
                good luck,
                Mrmagoo144
                mrmagoo144
                www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Originally posted by mrmagoo144 View Post
                  hello; i see that you entered 95.00 pounds (sorry don't know where the pound sign is) to me that looks like 95 dollars. why not try 95 as you don't need a decible. maybe that will work, also you don't have a success or cancel link. not sure if that is causing you problems.
                  good luck,
                  Mrmagoo144
                  www.scanportonline.com
                  Underneath the price, the BV gives you also the choice of currency.
                  I have also tried just 95 with the same results.

Comment

Working...
                  X