Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get noticed by Google - The EASY way

First, Google has to find YOU.......
    and the quickest way for this to happen, is if other websites have a LINK to YOUR site.

You can have the most rinky dinky, uptodate website in the world, but
    if its not visited by the Search Engines(S.E.´s) its a dead duck......

So come and Register YOUR website NOW

This site has been created just for the Family of Bluevoda and Vodahosted websites.

Have fun
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Re: How to get noticed by Google - The EASY way

HI there, I am not that experienced with GOOGLE and so on, but I noticed that my site is still (even after 5 months) not found by google.
    Has it something to do that my Dutch (.nl) and Belgium (.be) site are being redirected to my VODAHOST website (.biz)

so if you type in www.artrental.be or www.artrental.nl you are being redirected to my VODAHOST website, www.artrental.biz but they are not being found by google.....
    Can someone help? (the .be website needs to be found in Belgium :) )
    www.artrental.be
    www.artrental.nl
    www.artrental.biz

Comment

I would hazard a guess and say that your problem is because:

Your page TITLE is untitled
      Your keywords are non-existent
      your page description consists of numbers and gobbly gook.

If google has made you a visit it would not know how to classify you......

Solution:

Right click outside of page and open page properties.....
      give your page a TITLE i.e. (Art rental, or Belgium Art) or something
      like that.......

Then click on meta tags and enter various keywords and follow each word or phrase with a comma........
      i.e. Art,to rent,belgium, etc...........

Last but most important, create a PAGE DESCRIPTION and use the words contained in your title and words contained in your page.....

repeat for every page..................
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Comment

Well, it's not true that Google hasn't found you - Google has found 5 of your untitled pages when I asked it. Just check here:
        http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...rtrental%2Ebiz

Now, as David said - you need to use titles and make sure the pages are optimized for your guests and that includes the se's.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Good advice as usual Beth....I also have a solution for the 2nd part of that problem you mentioned to me beth (email me please)
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Comment

thanks! much appreciated. I now added indeed the name in page properties and the metatags.

do you mean with: "create a PAGE DESCRIPTION and use the words contained in your title and words contained in your page....."

that I need to create a new vodahost page, within my website, that contains a lot of information about my website, which is not readable for guests? (so a black page as I have, with black writing?) but can therefor be found easily by google?
            thanks!!
            www.artrental.be
            www.artrental.nl
            www.artrental.biz

Comment

NO, the page description is one of the meta tags in page properties, and is normally about 25 words.....DO NOT create a page as you described above as google frowns upon hidden text as such. It could backfire on you.
              Have fun
              Regards..... David

Comment

David,
                I have posted a link to you. Thanks for providing the service and the help.
                http://redhawk-archery.com/links.html
                CarbonTerry
                Semper Fi
                Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
                Zone 5 Photo
                My USMC

Comment

CarbonTerry, thanks for the Link....the more people link to me the more
                  important become my links to every other member.................
                  Have fun
                  Regards..... David

Comment

David, O.k. I understand the link and how people can find your site, But how can stats in awes be correct in saying today there were 197 unique hits on your site when no one has the URL of my site and the mayatabasco is not a common search, the site is indexed quite often but the search words that it gives as being used to find the site are impossible to have been search for ie maya_tours, mystical_chiapas. I don't buy the idea of he stats being good for any use if they are just seemingly random numbers. Can u explain in a layman like term how this could be?
                    Choco777
                    www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Most of the figures you see are from fellow VH Forum people taking a peek > your site is listed in your signature all over the Forum, George....
                      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I don't doubt you but , 400-500 is a lot of VH forum members. Still working on a form from navaldesign and talked to telmex and prodigy the most intelligent reply was este ...este..............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh. dtill talking to them about getting this messs worked out, but don't want to upset ***** cart, could have no phone seervice at all if they want to putz around has happened before when quetioning billing with electricity and your family is very well known to in opposition political party. It is not horrible here but THINGS do happen in strange ways sometimes. Of course after the eletin i oct. it will all be torn down and started over, the projects and most of the working city infrastructur that is.
                        Choco777
                        www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Originally posted by choco777
                          I don't doubt you but , 400-500 is a lot of VH forum members.
                          VodaHost has over 30,000 web hosting clients, and more than 15,000 registered Forum Members....500 represents less than 3% and would also account for multiple visits!

This is not complicated stuff, but sometimes takes time just to sink in.
                          Imagine your website being available to more than 4.5 Billion visitors....how much would be too much to handle then??? LOLOL
                          The market you are entering has approimately 1,100 other known providers, and out of them, only 178 are actually "associated" with any industry sites, directories, or larger consortiums (wholesalers). If THEY get an average of 1500 each day, and your specialty represents say 18% of the market interest, and you are up on 4 boards....could you handle 300-600 per day, knowing that at most 25 inquiries were serious? Six days a week means you could serve at least 75 tourists per week (less than half of all "serious" inquiries actually book).

Or....have you even developed a business plan like that yet???
                          Hmmmm...just thinking aloud.....when you have your website up, then call me again to see if I can hook you up with some wholesalers to list your tours....THAT would rock your boat, I'm sure!

Comment

Okay Vasili,
                            I Call you. I get the site up and you'll be the first to know.
                            I'm really not so stupid so as not to be able to comprehend numbers, it is what the numbers really mean. This is just a question of how I got 345 hits from Uruguay when no one in BV that I have ever seen is in Uruguay.
                            Choco777
                            www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

LOLOLOL
                              Freaking computer robots....sometimes they drive you mad! I mean....they only have 11 computers in Uraguay, right????
                              (Probably someone trying to copy you or something.....can't see the IP of where they're coming from?)

Comment

Working...
                              X