Forms, help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms, help

Hi all, im having real trouble with forms.

I just want to create a simple form that my users can fill in, click submit, and it will arrive straight in ky inbox, without them having to have outlook express jump up at them!

Now after spending the last 2 hours scouring this forum and google, i have come to realise that PHP is the only way.

Unfortunately, being a simple chap, i havent the foggiest how to make PHP documents. Im assuming i cant do it on BV, so if anybody could help me, i will be eternally grateful to them.

Please email me or contact me here - tomgodfrey@gfc-local.com.

Many Thanks,
    Tom
    Tom

http://www.gfc-local.com
    your local directory, for Burton on Trent

Re: Forms, help

Hello.
    I have exactly the same problem like Tom and I will be glad to get answer.
    Ilanit

Comment

Hi Ilanit and Tom,
      A very nice man and General to boot has on his own in inititive and without payment, very kindly solved this problem for you. Please visit his solution on the link below. Many people, including myself, have used it, and it is a lot easier to instal than it appears at first glance. Just take it in steps, the results are perfect. http://youandmelinkup.info/forms/
      MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
      Mobile Hair & Beauty Treatments, Costa del Sol, Spain
      www.princess-bride.co.uk
      Bridal hair and make-up service, Costa del Sol, Spain

Comment

To Mark or for any one that can help.
        I see that in your site you have buy now botton (paypal) and think maybe you can help me.
        I intend to use buy now buttons in my site, and I want that after the customer completed his purchase successfully, he will get via email automatically with the URL that give him the forms that he need to fill.
        I see in paypal that I have the option of Auto return of URL but it isnt help me , so mayby you know, how can I do this?
        Thanks.
        Ilanit

Comment

Mark6110: many thanks for your kind words...........

If anyone wishes to use the free downloadable Contact form and has any problems, please use the email which is at the bottom of the 1,2,3 instructions.

It is also available from here: http://bluevodaforms.com

Please note that I will be on vacation until the 14th september, so in the meantime...........have fun
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
          Newbies / Beginners Forum
          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
          X