Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email & submit form help pls

Hi guys
    I am published, and chuffed with the result. Cant believe I did it! Thanks for all the help & a great program.
    Quick question - I already have another email address with my ISP, & have created the new VH acc with the settings sent to me in my welcome lett - both in CP & my outlook. "Test settings" button in outlook email account produces successfull result.
    However Emails & submit form still not coming thru to me.
    My client # 8850.
    domain www.montessoriequipmentsa.com
    Can you test for me?
    thanx
    Leigh

Re: email & submit form help pls

r site URL didn't work, at least not when i tried to test it. Is it correct?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re:submit form not working either

Hi there; I have checked my cp where I have a default email set up, but I added one; info@thewhiteidea.com.au, and then went in to have outlook express configured and this seemed to happen and was downloaded to my desktop where I opened it; the message is my outlook registry has been updated. But the submit button still goes nowhere, so what is it that I have not done. Surely it has to link to some outgoing email account? Also, how do I test these emails?
      Janice

Comment

Re: email & submit form help pls

JC-
        When I click on that link It puts: Info@mydomain.com

Shouldn't it be- Info@thewhiteidea.com.au

?

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
        X