Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hello, Everyone,

I have joined BlueVoda to learn about websites. Hopefully to earn some pocket money and maybe to created a website.

After reading so many stuff about making webpages & sites, it made me more confused and discouraged than anything else. I've joined a few affiliate sites but have not apply them.

I have registered a dormain name Marketing Delights with Third Sphere. Is still a no-go as I am at lost at how to have a website design to put up.

I have not done anything for about a month now because of flu. I am thinking of giving up. But when see others are enjoying this, I think I haven't done enough to learn about this hobby.

I am hoping that by joining Blue Voda, there will be people out there willing to share their expertize and maybe teach me a thing or two.

Best Regards

Re: Greetings

Wow...I don’t know whether I should welcome you or send you a get well soon card. (I think I will choose the first)
    Welcome to VodaHost! We look forward to helping you build a fantastic website.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Welcome,
      Just got to the tutorials and get started. You'll forget the flu and everything else very quickly.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

its all scary and sometimes frustrating..but the end results are so exciting that its worth all the pain and effort you put into it....
        once you become familiar with everything you will see the simplicity. Its just getting started and getting going....dont worry about perfection. as you can go back and tweek your site to you hearts desire! I have gone completely different from my very first site...totally different and Im still looking at different options! And Ill keep going until Im satisfied with what I see.
        Just play. Set up bluevoda, and download some templates...or create your own....sometime when you have a lump of clay you have to just squeeze it for a while before you decide what you want it to be...
        dont get discouraged, get determined!...do something even if its wrong!...well maybe not wrong....lol
        and of course get well!....you cant do much under the flu umbrella!

Comment

Working...
        X