File Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File Manager

If I have a large excel database , saved as html file, with pictures and text, can I upload it in file manager.

1. Which file do I put it in....
    2. How do I indicate on my website search page where to find it (html?)

Hi Ginger,

If your database is an HTML file you will need to use an FTP manager to upload it:

2) Since it is a web page, just create a hyperlink to it!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Sarah: It sounds very simple: I'm going to give it a try.

Question:

I understand that after I upload my excel file which contains text and pictures in to the ftp file I will be creating a hyperlink; I'll re-read ftp instructions on how to name the hyperlink as I'm not sure if I caught that on the tutorial; I presume it would be something like www.sexualpredatorlocators.com/offenders.?

1. After I do that I need to create a page where customers can enter a zip code and then receive access to those offenders in the database that meet that search function.

2. Will this function work in this way...

3. Mabey we need to talk on the phone so I can give you specific details as there will be many folders with different zip codes or counties.

Comment

Sarah: When I first tried uploading I didn't get in into its own file so I am in the process of uploading again to a file name 'offendersir'

how do I link the search results page so the file is put on the web page when the search function is executed.

ftp://70.86.30.66/public_html/offendersir

or

http:https://www.sexualpredatorlocators.c...l_/offendersir

I'd like to try and see if this is working this after noon as I need to be running by tonight....... thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X