Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! - Using Multiple Templates on 1 site???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! - Using Multiple Templates on 1 site???

Greetings,
    I have been having a problem with Soho with regards to the templates. I have created 2 of my own "custom" templates using Soho's custom template builder. They are saved as html and do appear on the template drop down list.

My problem is this... I want to use one base template that will appear of all but a few pages on my site. 2 - 3 of the pages will have there own theme, for them I want to use a special theme template that I have / or will create. After watching the tutorial a few times it shows exactly how to do this. In the tutorial on the "open / edit" page it shows each page. To the right it indicates which template is assigned to that specific page. On the tutorial it shows options buttons that allow the creator to use multiple templates throughout their site. When I look at my "open / edit" page these option buttons do not exist. In other words, Soho allows me to select one template and assigns that template to all pages. I want to have the options shown in the tutorial, can this be done?

Thank you,
    AB

Re: Help! - Using Multiple Templates on 1 site???

In the "Webmaster" Panel in Soho, click on "Pages" which will show what pages you have already 'created' and the buttons to Edit them appropriately.....you can assign attributes there....

PS: Hope you are looking at the recently added Soho Tutorials (with updates) in our Soho Forum here??? The one authored by "Soholaunch"....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X