Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having a bit of trouble adding music to a couple of pages...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a bit of trouble adding music to a couple of pages...

The last 2 pages in my Inspirational web site, www.terrilynnspencer.com has been a bit frustrating to do. The reason is because for some odd reason, I can't get the music I wanted to add to the sites to play.

I added the music to these two pages the same way I always did when I added music to the other pages so I don't know if I made a mistake I'm overlooking or not. The two pages I'm referring to on the site I can't seem to get the music to play on are titled: "Dear Mr. Jesus" and "The Bear Story."

Any help that can be given would be greatly appreciated!

As far as adding the music to all the pages, I would go to "page properties" and "background." Where it says "sound" I download the title of the song I want from my computer and hit "Ok." I did this with all the pages. It is just the last 2 I mentioned I can't get the music to work.

Again the site URL I'm referring to is: www.terrilynnspencer.com

Re: Having a bit of trouble adding music to a couple of pages...

Hi Terri,

you have done everything right. The problem is that the music file is in .ram format, which cannot be played by the Windows Media Player. It can only be played by the Real Media Player. So if the visitor (including you) doesn't have RMP installed on his computer, it will not play.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X