Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloading Shohlaunch Web Builder from the Control Panel

Hi folks,

I am a real novice here. Just registered and signed up as a Vodahost customer, (domain name: tjsrealphotos.com, A/C ID 8976) but have not yet published any web pages. I've built but not published a draft index page. I'm interested in downloading the Soholaunch Web builder program. I've managed to sign into and get to the Control Panel-but when I point my browser to my domain address (www.tjsrealphotos.com/sohoadmin) I get directed to a web page which seems to be a generic proxy page-which reveals (after emailing the site) that my web address has just been registered (by me I assume). I've also managed to get to the control panel via my temporary URL, I can begin the download process of Soholaunch, but again it brings me back to that proxy web page. I have no idea where to go from there to access the program. My naive question is, do I actually have to publish my index web page to download successfully from the control panel, or is my inability to access my domain (and downlaod fromthe CPanel) due to the fact that not enough time has elasped from the time I've signed up with Vodahost (it's only been a little more than 24 hours), in which case I'll try again in a day or so.

Many thanks.

Tom N
    TJersey41

Re: Downloading Shohlaunch Web Builder from the Control Panel

Hi, you answered your own question, give it time.
    Blue Voda and Soho are different so you don't want to start your project in one and then redo it in the other.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Your account is not yet fully setup as it needs to propagate through the net. This may take 24 - 48 hours. After that you can go on and do anything you want. Please note that BV is a client side site builder. You have the software on your computer. So you can start building your pages, and even publish them in your temporary URL.
      Soholaunch instead is a server side builder. You DON'T download anything, you run it directly on the server, after you have installed it (through Fantastico). Being server side, you can only use it after your domain has become fully operational. So you simply have to wait a while.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Tjhanks for the quick reply. I'll give it a couple of more days.

Tom

Comment

Working...
        X