Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another question for Pablo:I think it is a Blue Voda

Sorry Pablo,
    Whenever I come back into the forum I can't seem to find my last question so I have to start another thread.
    The info re background image was great, but I still have a problem. I have uninstalled Firefox because I thought that was the problem; I have installed Netscape and solved all the problems I had with Blue Voda picking up another browser (although I still can't use IE as a preview which I would still like to do now and then as a second opinion).
    However, my real problem is that even in Netscape (same as Firefox) the preview loses half and inch off the right hand side. It shows the background but loses half an inch of whatever I lay on top. I know it has nothing to do with Page Properties as far as dimensions are concerned because I have experimented by adjusting and readjusting.
    I'm at my wits end here because I have a deadline and I'm really running short.
    I didn't have this problem before. Do you think I should reinstall Blue Voda and see what happens?

The page properties of BlueVoda do not really set the page size of the output HTML, but only the workspace for BlueVoda itself.

The real page size is determined only by the contents of your page, so the objects on the right border and bottom, should set the page size in FireFox so they all fit.

FireFox still has lots of bugs related to layout.
    I don't know how you can adjust FireFox to make it look better, but you can try to add an invisible image in the border area to 'stretch' your page up a little.
    Usually a transparent gif of 1x1 is used for this.
    Forum Moderator
    BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

If you click on your name anywhere on a forum, you can choose to view all post's you have done
      Dave Hickey

www.youngstroke.org.nz

www.eko.co.nz

Comment

Working...
      X