Audio DRM protection - big trouble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio DRM protection - big trouble!

I'm worried cauze drm audio protection has nothing to do with copyright protection. It has to do with control and limiting choices :(
    I've already seen the soft to remove this kind of protection on audio files!.
    It's called Soundtaxi and it seems to be fine prog!
    What's your point of view?

Re: Audio DRM protection - big trouble!

I disagree. Limiting choices-perhaps. But with a media that is so universally abused- I feel that the producer of said product has the right to protect their product. Does it bother you that they have hard plastic containers with security devices in them to prevent them from walking out the store in someone's pocket? I think the DRM is pretty liberal. That copy is yours. You may keep it as long as you wish. Need to put it on several computers- ok. Wish to make a few CD's -ok. Want to have the unabashed ability to copy and pass out to friends -family and what ever- NO. I don't see where that is so unreasonable.

Our society is chalk full of boundries that our citizens are obligated to operate within. It protects far more than it hurts or limits one's freedom.

Please don't post links to programs that -by their very nature, are illegal to use. Ask your question- but don't pass along info such as that. This fourm does not operate that way.

My two cents-

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...
    X