Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price

Hello,
    I was looking at the pricing list, If I sign up for a year is there a 30 dollar set up fee as well,
    when I sign up do I get the domain name free,
    is there any charge when I have to make changes or up dates on the sight, or a page
    Thanks
    Theresa

Re: Price

Hi Theresa. I just signed up with Vodahost and I am getting charged just for the $7.95/month, but that is considering I paid for a whole year, I believe paying a month at a time was $9.95. I was not charged a separate set-up fee (maybe that is figured in the payments?), and as far as the domain fee, I entered the free domain coupon when I signed up, so no charge there either.

I got an e-mail regarding the free domain after downloading a trial of the website builder utility, but I believe there is a post somewhere on these boards about free domain for everyone signing up. Hope that helps, and if I'm wrong on any info here someone please correct me.

****edit*** I just looked it up myself and noticed that the $30 fee is only on the pay by the month plan. I didnt get that fee because I paid the year in advance. Sorry, I should have looked it up before replying!

Comment

Hey!

When you sign up for a one year subscription you do not have to pay for a setup fee and if you typed in freedomain as a coupon code when you ordered you would of been deducted 19.95$ off your bill.

If you sign up for monthly payments you have to pay a 30$ setup fee.
      Best regards,
      Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

The setup fee is only applicable to monthly billing.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X