Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vodahost - personal support like nothing else!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vodahost - personal support like nothing else!

I was once having a problem with my site which had grown far bigger than I ever expected, and I had to do something with the menus to make sure that the site remained manageable.

I thought I knew what to do, but being technically challenged, wanted to make sure it would work.

I raised a support ticket at 8.55 am (my time), setting out what I was going to do, and asking if it would work. At 9.10 am I got a reply - the answer was 'yes', but 'why don't you try x'. It pointed me to a tutorial - I followed it, and yes, it was a great suggestion.

Now I have to ask you - what other international company do you know that will take the time to a) respond within 15 minutes, and b) not only answer your question, but give you an alternative to try?

I have repeated this story to a lot of my friends - one has been with their hosting company for 4 years, and has yet to receive a personalised reply. All replies are simply automated responses from a knowledge base!

I'm not suggesting that responses to support tickets will always be that fast - VH suppassed themselves on that occassion - but the quality of the response will always be excellent.

If you are not sure whether to sign up with Vodahost web hosting, all I can say is go with it. You will not be disappointed!
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info
Working...
X