Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order form!

Hello...bally from the UK.
    Total dimwit at this sort of thing...but I'm building a small site .
    I need an order form...just for a small number of craft goods...and rather than spend the next six months trying to create one myself I wondered if there was a ready-made orderform that I could download.
    I want to be able to add paypal...if I can!!LOL

Most of the threads read like an alien language to me...I need instuctions in pre-school form!!!
    frogs in wigs

Re: Order form!

Hey!

I am glad you want to put PayPal on your site as your e-commerce source. Incase you havn't found out yet PayPal does so create order forms, invoices, shopping cart etc.

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr...rchant-outside
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

I'm sorry but there are not any ready made order forms. David, a member of the forum, has a ready made Contact form. The principle is excactly the same, but you will need to add your specific fields and customize it. However, for a small price, you can have a form made by Watdaflip, who can also take care of adding the necessary Paypal buttons for you and creating the necessary confirmation page. Just click on the above links.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I thank you for the advice.
        I contacted Watdaflip just to see if he could help me....he has been great!!!
        frogs in wigs

Comment

Working...
        X