PDA

View Full Version : New Bluevoda Website?!

etower464i
07-25-2005, 12:38 AM
Hello Everyone!

I actually am so impressed by this Bluevoda forum, and how everyone helps everyone else, and gives so much good feedback, that I was thinking of designing a website dedicated to "Promoting Your BlueVoda Website." It would be of Professional design and in the nice 1024 x 768 format.

I was wondering what you guys would like to see on the site if I decided to make it. I know the number one thing I am adding is the image scripting seen on my bornghetto site in the image section so that people can upload images of their website so that others can catch a glimpse before actually visiting it.

But its just a thought at this time. the comments added could really help in the design. Also I would like to have a staff of the best BlueVoda webdesigners. Not necessarily the best designers, but the most friendly and helpful designers in the "promote your website forum" and list them on the main page so that others would know who they are upon visiting. - I think this type of website would not only promote the Bluevoda software and Boost sales for ***** and the staff, but also be a place for beginners to see how others struggle with the same design issues as they do.

Well, List what you would like to see if a NEW BLUEVODA WEBSITE was designed..

etower464i
07-26-2005, 07:06 AM
Sorry, I made this Thread first then figured out why people didn't respond here. Its because most people thought that I was referring to just another website. -

The actual Website I have designed is located in that thread, I would like it if you all visited that thread and posted comments there.. Thanx! :o)

Pablo
07-26-2005, 09:25 AM
Our very first fan website! It looks pretty cool. I like the idea of extra tutorials and maybe even templates or example pages for beginners.

Pablo

rdarko
07-26-2005, 03:12 PM
Definitely!

I'm in on it...

etower464i
07-26-2005, 05:21 PM
I am very happy you all like the design and are willing to help!

I definately want both Steven and Ruthie to be a part of this project - of course Jet, and Maddog too. - I don't know how many team members I will have ultimately, Can't add everyone, but I figure 4-6 is a good number.
I probably will go with 6 and post icons or photos on the main page of everyone.

Once Again Thanx and please write me some more comments! - I just finished up the actual PHPBB section to replace the "dummy" log-in I created.I just need to implement it in.

What I need help with are the topics. This is something I can't really come up with on my own.. (well I could, but they might not appeal to everyone) - so if you have some topics to put in the forum to start it, I will be glad to go ahead, put them in, and officially launch the site.

Thanx! - Keep those Comments Coming!

Jet
07-26-2005, 08:50 PM
I am very happy you all like the design and are willing to help!

I definately want both Steven and Ruthie to be a part of this project - of course Jet, and Maddog too. - I don't know how many team members I will have ultimately, Can't add everyone, but I figure 4-6 is a good number.
I probably will go with 6 and post icons or photos on the main page of everyone.

Once Again Thanx and please write me some more comments! - I just finished up the actual PHPBB section to replace the "dummy" log-in I created.I just need to implement it in.

What I need help with are the topics. This is something I can't really come up with on my own.. (well I could, but they might not appeal to everyone) - so if you have some topics to put in the forum to start it, I will be glad to go ahead, put them in, and officially launch the site.

Thanx! - Keep those Comments Coming!

I would be willing to do a piece on computer security if you would be interest in it. Plus, since it's your site, we could add referral links to paid versions of security software that I would recommend. Of course I would tell them about the free version just incase they could not afford the paid versions.

Let me know what you think.

Jet

sufian
07-27-2005, 03:23 AM
Hey, I'm impressed.... cool layout.... can i be part of the team? haha.. or only voda people r invited... ;) anyway, good job...

regards,

Sufian.

Maddog
07-27-2005, 06:23 AM
regarding areas for trainning, hints etc key ones I think( based on the amount here)

Forms
hype-link
page names
pictures
background image

also a section about planning your site b4 you start, with hints and tips about, target audience etc templetes etc

A list of what you can do..i.e forum, OS, etc with explaining the what, why, how

list of good sites for DHTM code, php code etc

how to place code in BV, as some you have adapt to BV, maybe list the best codes?

Maddog
07-27-2005, 06:25 AM
just let me know what you want from me..will be gald to help

etower464i
07-27-2005, 02:17 PM
I sure will Maddog! - I am working on a special project for the site for the xtra team members, but after I get done, I will get with you and others.

just let me know what you want from me..will be gald to help

Steven.H
07-28-2005, 09:37 AM
Very good idea.

anita
05-20-2006, 02:21 PM
i need help to create my own website

davidundalicia
05-20-2006, 03:29 PM
Count me in, I am in the process of creating a new site for THis Army already
but training etc sounds great............Where can I see it ?

allstarfaces
05-20-2006, 03:51 PM
am i missing something here? like where is the site to veiw and why does it say banned above his rank and why do we need another advertising site thought we have like 2 or 3 on here already mmm im sure i signed up for 2 from here any way feel like ive got to the party to late

Lincslady
05-20-2006, 03:58 PM
I thought the same allstar ..till i looked at the date of the thread ...its last years ...hmmm wonder why he was banned.....i'm curious now lol

Linda

davidundalicia
05-20-2006, 04:10 PM
***** knows............

Vasili
05-20-2006, 09:20 PM
...***** knows all, sees all, and can do anything.....

(is he floating above us on a cloud too??) LOLOL

I really enjoy being a member of the VodaHOST, and like my progress he makes available.

**Must have been a really bad boy to be banned.....wow....

anita
05-22-2006, 08:46 PM
***** knows............

hi i need help to set up a website can u help me. if u can email info. at laby_bug484********.com

Vasili
05-22-2006, 10:04 PM
There a lot of ways to set up a winning website, and a lot of support and assistance to get you where you want to be. You need only take a few simple steps to begin:
A. If you haven't already done so, download the current version of "Blue Voda Website Builder" onto your computer, available here (http://support.vodahost.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=1).

B. Before you begin using this awesome tool, watch the tutorials available here (http://www.vodahost.com/create_website.htm), and watch them again!

c. Start using Blue Voda to create your website....it's easy to design one just the way you want it to be, and is easily changed if you decide! Nothing is permanent in Blue Voda - even after you actually publish - and so simple to update that you will be surprised.

D. You can wait until you are ready to publish your website, if you prefer, but will need to open your account with Vodahost to actually publish a website created in Blue Voda. It is inexpensive, and vastly superior to anything else out on the market, so relax.

E. If you are in doubt or are having trouble with any aspect of your progress or in using Blue Voda, come back to the forums to seek advice on the details of refinement.....we've all had our challenges!

F. If you are still finding that you need help (now that you are a Voda client and have a website 'plan' to implement), take advantage of Voda Bids - the online web-building marketplace offered free to Voda clients. Here you will find both freelance and professional help to get you the help you seek, usually at surprisingly great values, all based on your budget. (If you have no idea what to establish for a budget, post your "job" and sit back and watch what is bid to do your work.) Remember, you only pay for work done after you are pleased with the results, so you aren't stuck in any way.

One of the best features of being a Voda customer is the vast bank of knowledge available to you in these forums, 24/7, from actual Voda clients who offer their experience, all freely! Since it is a Forum, personal requests for website work should be limited to Voda Bids....if you know what I mean...

Hopefully, I have been of some help, and would welcome you to the Voda Clan, knowing that in no time at all you will be further proof that success online is not only easier, but almost assured as a Vodahost client!

tomaso60
12-07-2006, 04:44 AM
what am I doing???

Vasili
12-14-2006, 08:22 PM
what am I doing???Interrupting a thread?
Sitting in your chair spinning around?
I really can't see from here what you are doing......

beebrothers
12-29-2006, 10:29 PM
I don't get it?

Vasili
12-30-2006, 08:17 PM
I don't get it?Be glad you didn't get it either.....I suspect it is highly contagious!

(did someone leave the screen door open again??)

LOL

DragonRiderOne
01-15-2007, 10:40 PM
How much does it cost to publish your site?

Jeremy
01-15-2007, 11:15 PM
How much does it cost to publish your site?

Hey,

http://www.vodahost.com/prices.htm

Go to that link, that will get you started.

DragonRiderOne
01-15-2007, 11:35 PM
Thanks mate i appreciate it.

Dori
01-16-2007, 02:31 AM
Hey,

http://www.vodahost.com/prices.htm

Go to that link, that will get you started.

Love the Maple Leafs avatar Jeremy.... I am in Florida so route for the Tampa Bay Lightning... Go Bolts!

Vasili
01-16-2007, 02:56 AM
DB:
Do you ever make the drive down to TB to see any games? (Bucs, Lightning, etc.)
Having lived in Tarpon Springs for 10 years, I couldn't help be swayed into rooting for all the teams.......

Jeremy
01-16-2007, 03:58 AM
Love the Maple Leafs avatar Jeremy.... I am in Florida so route for the Tampa Bay Lightning... Go Bolts!

Well you're in luck! The leafs are playing Tampa Tuesday! .. we'll get to see who's the better team here http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/images/icons/icon6.gif ... haha!

GO LEAFS GO! haha ...

Dori
01-16-2007, 04:10 AM
DB:
Having lived in Tarpon Springs for 10 years, I couldn't help be swayed into rooting for all the teams.......

Hi Vasili... my family lives in St. Pete so I get over there every few months. I know and like football but don't follow it... even though I aways wish the Bucs the best!
I do go to the Lightning games when I can....love it!

Dori
01-16-2007, 04:12 AM
Well you're in luck! The leafs are playing Tampa Tuesday! .. we'll get to see who's the better team here http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/images/icons/icon6.gif ... haha!

GO LEAFS GO! haha ...

The Bolts are gonna win! Marty and Vinnie will kick butt...

Do the Leafs still have Matts as Captain? He was always one of my favorites... If I can pull myself away from the computer... I'll watch!

Dori
01-16-2007, 04:14 AM
DB:

I forgot to ask Vasili; are you still in Florida? If not you are missing some nice weatherd!

Jeremy
01-16-2007, 08:03 PM
Haha, yes he still is .. he even got his 500th goal like a month or two ago now! .. but I think it is time for him to retire within a year or two now..

Dori
01-17-2007, 01:42 AM
Haha, yes he still is .. he even got his 500th goal like a month or two ago now! .. but I think it is time for him to retire within a year or two now..

I love Matts... he is so level headed. Now don't get me wrong... I like the enforcers too. To tell the truth goalies are my favorite... I use to play goal so I am partial.
The game is on... I need to turn it on so I can watch the Bolts take down the Leafs!

Vasili
01-17-2007, 02:16 AM
I forgot to ask Vasili; are you still in Florida? If not you are missing some nice weatherd!I am back "home" almost every 3-4 weeks. It's been like 2 years since I've been to Jax.....I have been frozen to the bone since 2003, especially nowadays as it's hovering around 31-49F in the SF Bay Area.....

Dori
01-17-2007, 01:56 PM
I am back "home" almost every 3-4 weeks. It's been like 2 years since I've been to Jax.....I have been frozen to the bone since 2003, especially nowadays as it's hovering around 31-49F in the SF Bay Area.....

Ouch! I didn't realize it got that chilly there! Yesterday was warm and in the 70's... we are now experiencing a 'cold front' though... it's about 50 this morning.

You are making me feel guilty Vasili.... I live 4 hours away and don't visit every month much to my family's dismay... oh well absence makes the heart grow fonder!

Jeremy
01-18-2007, 12:53 AM
Yeah, it's around -27 Celcious here now with tons of snow :(

Vasili
01-18-2007, 12:59 AM
And the reason you stay in such an envoiornment is....???

LOL

I could only stand living in the Chicago area only for two years after college...was like living in a war zone to me....

PS: Celsius

Jeremy
01-18-2007, 01:14 AM
LOL always need a dictionary when I am around you! .. haha .. I knew that word looked funny! ..

.. I was born in Canada, and I grew up in Canada, and I guess you pretty much get used to living in this kind of weather! .. I don't hate winter that much to leave Canada right now, the way your government is running at the moment (no offence) .. maybe I will wait until that loony is out of the house! haha! ..

I was thinking of buying a home in Miami and go there when it's winter here and go back to Canada when it's summer ...

Still thinking about it ...

Vasili
01-18-2007, 01:42 AM
No worries....I understand, Jeremy.....(hard to leave family too).....Miami can be lots of fun, but I find the warmth and water on the Gulf side soooooooo much nicer.....Hmmmm. Time will tell....2007 is still ful of promise ;)

Jeremy
01-18-2007, 02:56 AM
Yeah, all though all my family lives all around Canada and they only come visit once in a while ..

My sister came down this week instead of teaching her university class because she has to take care of our grand-mother who is getting really sick so that was a shock! haha ..

leonardjag5
05-09-2007, 05:01 AM
I need help on designing a vacation rental website. I am a computer dummy and needs help. I have signed up on this site almost 2 weeks ago and have not done anything yet. I do not know where to start.

Jeremy
05-09-2007, 10:54 PM
Hey!

You have two options, they are:

- watch the tutorials on how to make a website - click here (http://www.vodahost.com/tut1.htm)
OR
- get a professional to do it for you - click here (jeremy@bwservices.ca)

sonnyt68
06-13-2007, 06:34 PM
hello to everyone. i am an old hillbilly redneck..dont no too much about these puters. i am handicapped and can not get out and about much so this thing here gives me lots of company. i am going need lots of help if i expect to get a site up and going. yall probably get tired of me asking dummie questions..but will seee how things go..so long for now...sonnyt68