X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bluevoda Website?!

Hello Everyone!

I actually am so impressed by this Bluevoda forum, and how everyone helps everyone else, and gives so much good feedback, that I was thinking of designing a website dedicated to "Promoting Your BlueVoda Website." It would be of Professional design and in the nice 1024 x 768 format.

I was wondering what you guys would like to see on the site if I decided to make it. I know the number one thing I am adding is the image scripting seen on my bornghetto site in the image section so that people can upload images of their website so that others can catch a glimpse before actually visiting it.

But its just a thought at this time. the comments added could really help in the design. Also I would like to have a staff of the best BlueVoda webdesigners. Not necessarily the best designers, but the most friendly and helpful designers in the "promote your website forum" and list them on the main page so that others would know who they are upon visiting. - I think this type of website would not only promote the Bluevoda software and Boost sales for ***** and the staff, but also be a place for beginners to see how others struggle with the same design issues as they do.

Well, List what you would like to see if a NEW BLUEVODA WEBSITE was designed..
    Bluevoda Website
    www.bluevodaxtra.com

Main Thread Is "New Website For Showcasing BlueVoda Websites"

Sorry, I made this Thread first then figured out why people didn't respond here. Its because most people thought that I was referring to just another website. -

The actual Website I have designed is located in that thread, I would like it if you all visited that thread and posted comments there.. Thanx! :o)
    Bluevoda Website
    www.bluevodaxtra.com

Comment

Our very first fan website! It looks pretty cool. I like the idea of extra tutorials and maybe even templates or example pages for beginners.

Pablo
      Forum Moderator
      BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Definitely!

I'm in on it...
        Ruth

http://www.okose.com
        Professional Web design/development and Graphic Design

Comment

Thank You All!!

I am very happy you all like the design and are willing to help!

I definately want both Steven and Ruthie to be a part of this project - of course Jet, and Maddog too. - I don't know how many team members I will have ultimately, Can't add everyone, but I figure 4-6 is a good number.
          I probably will go with 6 and post icons or photos on the main page of everyone.

Once Again Thanx and please write me some more comments! - I just finished up the actual PHPBB section to replace the "dummy" log-in I created.I just need to implement it in.

What I need help with are the topics. This is something I can't really come up with on my own.. (well I could, but they might not appeal to everyone) - so if you have some topics to put in the forum to start it, I will be glad to go ahead, put them in, and officially launch the site.

Thanx! - Keep those Comments Coming!
          Bluevoda Website
          www.bluevodaxtra.com

Comment

Originally posted by etower464i
            I am very happy you all like the design and are willing to help!

I definately want both Steven and Ruthie to be a part of this project - of course Jet, and Maddog too. - I don't know how many team members I will have ultimately, Can't add everyone, but I figure 4-6 is a good number.
            I probably will go with 6 and post icons or photos on the main page of everyone.

Once Again Thanx and please write me some more comments! - I just finished up the actual PHPBB section to replace the "dummy" log-in I created.I just need to implement it in.

What I need help with are the topics. This is something I can't really come up with on my own.. (well I could, but they might not appeal to everyone) - so if you have some topics to put in the forum to start it, I will be glad to go ahead, put them in, and officially launch the site.

Thanx! - Keep those Comments Coming!

I would be willing to do a piece on computer security if you would be interest in it. Plus, since it's your site, we could add referral links to paid versions of security software that I would recommend. Of course I would tell them about the free version just incase they could not afford the paid versions.

Let me know what you think.

Jet
            Every one has talent, they just need to look for it.

http://www.selectsilkscreenings.com

Promtoinal products for your business.

http://www.strongpromotions.com

Comment

cool layout...

Hey, I'm impressed.... cool layout.... can i be part of the team? haha.. or only voda people r invited... ;) anyway, good job...

regards,

Sufian.

Comment

regarding areas for trainning, hints etc key ones I think( based on the amount here)

Forms
                hype-link
                page names
                pictures
                background image

also a section about planning your site b4 you start, with hints and tips about, target audience etc templetes etc

A list of what you can do..i.e forum, OS, etc with explaining the what, why, how

list of good sites for DHTM code, php code etc

how to place code in BV, as some you have adapt to BV, maybe list the best codes?
                www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
                BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
                Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

just let me know what you want from me..will be gald to help
                  www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
                  BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
                  Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Thanx For your Support.

I sure will Maddog! - I am working on a special project for the site for the xtra team members, but after I get done, I will get with you and others.

Originally posted by Maddog
                    just let me know what you want from me..will be gald to help
                    Bluevoda Website
                    www.bluevodaxtra.com

Comment

Very good idea.
                      ::Steven.H::

Comment

Re: New Bluevoda Website?!

i need help to create my own website

Comment

Count me in, I am in the process of creating a new site for THis Army already
                          but training etc sounds great............Where can I see it ?
                          Have fun
                          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                          Newbies / Beginners Forum
                          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

am i missing something here? like where is the site to veiw and why does it say banned above his rank and why do we need another advertising site thought we have like 2 or 3 on here already mmm im sure i signed up for 2 from here any way feel like ive got to the party to late
                            The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                            Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

I thought the same allstar ..till i looked at the date of the thread ...its last years ...hmmm wonder why he was banned.....i'm curious now lol

Linda
                              Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
                              http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Working...
                              X