Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice

Ok im playing with BlueVoda webuilder,trying to get comfortable, and going back and forth watching all the tutorials. Then I pull up Soholaunch,because the website requires a store. My question is :Should I even be fooling around with BlueVoda,or just start learning Soholaunch or are the two webuilder programs interchangable? I dont want to start with one then have to re-do it all in another. Can somone please help me!Thanks
    Dr.B.
    Brandy
    Ps....What happened 2 my spell check in this fourm editor?

Re: Need advice

BV allows for page layout and graphics that cannot be acheived in Soholaunch. Soho on the other hand has great built in features, the cart being one of them. It's up to you. Some people here build their main sites in BV and only build the store in Soho, then inreconect the two sites.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X