Can I make my site fill page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I make my site fill page?

I was wondering if there is a way to make my site fill the users page no matter what resolution they're running at? I have read other posts suggesting page size to be 800 x 600 when creating in the Website Builder. I have done this but I run my computer at 1280 x 1024, so when I preview my pages they appear kinda small (but readable). I would prefer if I could just fill any users screen with my page.

p.s. I'm still in designing stages and have not published anything yet so I dont have anything for you to link to.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Re: Can I make my site fill page?

If you make your resolution x800 wide it will fill the whole page for a small screen user. If someone has a bigger screen like x1200 you can choose to centre the page so the page will go in the middle of the users screen. If you go to www.paypal.com they have this blue banner type thing going across the screen with the buttons ontop. What they did is they created that as a background then put their buttons ontop of it so it will fit an screen resolution (it will continue til the widness of your screen).
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Working...
    X