Starting from scratch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting from scratch

I`ve looked all through the postings and it seems I`m the only one that needs elimentry help.
    I`ve just created a website with the sole intention of using it for affiliate income.
    What I need is a-z help.
    Thanks in anticipation,
    Martyn

Re: Starting from scratch

Define your questions and maybe we can help here and there but the best way to learn is to watch the very good video tutorials....

have fun
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Sorry I`ve tried to locate the tutorial but there doesn`t appear to be one on affiliates.
      Thanks,
      Martyn

Comment

Hi Martyn, the best I can do is to direct you to

Which is where I first came upon affiliate details...........
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia
          Define your questions and maybe we can help here and there but the best way to learn is to watch the very good video tutorials....

have fun
          Hi...As David said, post your questions and we'll see if we can help you out...lots of people with experience and we can try and help you out as best as we can or at least point you in the right direction.
          Beezz
          sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

AS a beginner I`ve found myself "searching in the dark" for new topics.
            Can I understand that the affiliate programmes title is condusive to the Voda logos or, and if so where are there others.
            This is what I need to know.
            AS this is a new post may I thank all those who have helped me through these forums to set up and run my website which is building all the time.
            Thanks again,
            Martyn
            www.winesincornwall.co.uk

Comment

Hey, Martyn!

Take a look at my "affiliate revenue" site: MyChoiceMall (still being completed, but making money nonetheless)
              This was created using Blue Voda, and by enrolling in a couple of Affiliate Networks, I collected a few stores (over 500 so far) that create transactions/sales on their own.

If you are thinking about Affiliate Marketing in the other end of the web > setting up your Wine Site and being able to have a program where others can place YOUR banners on THEIR sites to get a commission when someone buys wine from YOU, then you need to go the PAP (Post Affiliate Pro) way, a software technology that VodaHost makes available with each account also Free! (this should be set up in a separate folder in your account the same way your Forum was, and by VH after submitting a support ticket asking for it to be installed)

You can do the Affiliate thing both ways, and be successful at it, but only if you refine a real plan and take the time to implement it. We can offer you specific technical assistance, but you need to finalize a real plan, a defined direction that will allow us the overall continuity to frame our efforts within......

In the meantime, read up on this thread (entirely) found in the Affiliate Forum: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/aff...html#post50535
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

WOW..........thanks Vasili.........I`ve looked at your MyChoiceMall and am very impressed with the content of it.
                I`m afraid its a little complicated for me at the moment to be able to lay all that one website.
                Perhaps if I have the time and I can find suitable tutorials I will one day be up to the same standard.
                It`s time at the moment.I`ve taken time of work to get to the stage I am and I must go back and show my face. I hope to have a selection of special wines to post soon which will give the site some depth.
                God bless you for all your help.
                Regards,
                Martyn
                www.winesincornwall.co.uk

Comment

Martyn-

Thank you for your kind words.....my accomplishments are simply the result of a modicum of careful planning and focused efforts - something anyone empowered with the tools and technologies available from VodaHost can not only *******te, but most undeniably surpass!

I really look forward to you putting the finishing touches on your website, and installing Post Affiliate Pro to implement your own Affiliate Program. The benefits are not just monetary, but can be seen also by brand elevation, historological referencing (SE indexing your locale, region, etc.), business stature (industry rank), personal success, etc.

Additionally, you would also provide another model for BV/VH clients to broaden their perspectives and inspire their innovation as they consider the processes of transforming a vision into a reality of their own!

Looking forward to working with you toward your goals.

"Your Success is Our Success!"
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                  X