Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie-cannot log on to my server

my url is www.redknightsohiochapter10.org

On the welcoming email I was given a passord to log on to my account for billing purposes and such but that password doesn't work to get logged on to the server and get into the control panel

I tried my user name in the community forums and that password and that does not work either.

so I am cofused. What user name and pasword whould I use.

Actually I would say I got a billing statement from Voda Host rather than a welcoming email saying my website had been approved.

The only possbile log info I got in this statement was my email address and a password listed under that.

Help would be appreciated. thank you, Joe.

Re: newbie-cannot log on to my server

Originally posted by redknights
    my url is www.redknightsohiochapter10.org

On the welcoming email I was given a passord to log on to my account for billing purposes and such but that password doesn't work to get logged on to the server and get into the control panel

I tried my user name in the community forums and that password and that does not work either.

so I am cofused. What user name and pasword whould I use.

Actually I would say I got a billing statement from Voda Host rather than a welcoming email saying my website had been approved.

The only possbile log info I got in this statement was my email address and a password listed under that.

Help would be appreciated. thank you, Joe.
    Hi Joe..
    You made the right decision to Host with VH.
    Once your account is created successfully, Voda Host will send you and Email Titled 'Login Information'.. Scroll through the sections of that email to find your login details for CPanel and FTP logins.
    Regards.

Comment

Re: newbie-cannot log on to my server

You may have to wait a little while for your account to be proccesed and then you will receive your welcome email with all the details....
      check your spam folder because sometimes it ends up there..................
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
      X