Firefox SEO -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox SEO -

I just downloaded the SEO on Firefox..Havent gotten a chance to really look at it yet, but was wondering what others thought about it...

Re: Firefox SEO -

At least someone could say never heard of it!...or something. why ask a question if you fear nobody will answer.

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
      At least someone could say never heard of it!...or something. why ask a question if you fear nobody will answer.

Ummmm...never heard of it...lol....really though it sounds interesting and will check it out....
      Beezz
      sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Oops, impolite of us not to have responded earlier.

I did a search for it in Mozilla/Firefox and was pointed to Google. Did you download as an extension ?
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

sorry for the crabby statement...I need to remember that we usually get crabby at others when in fact we ourselves are guilty of the same thing!
          And I am too..I look at posts and think...hmmm dont know...and go on. forgetting the poor soul that wrote the note is waiting for an answer...lol...
          but anyhow - its a firefox extension...called SEO tools 1.0. Im just curious since there are so many different seo tools out there and you cant use all of them!...just wondering if anyone had used it and or if there was any kind of review.

Comment

Hi Kate,
            If this:
            http://seopen.com/firefox-extension/index.php
            is the one you're talking about - it's got some useful info all in one place. That's also why lots of people like the firefox browser - for some of the tools you can add to it.
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
              Hi Kate,
              If this:
              http://seopen.com/firefox-extension/index.php
              is the one you're talking about - it's got some useful info all in one place. That's also why lots of people like the firefox browser - for some of the tools you can add to it.
              Hi Beth!
              yes, thats the one..Ive been using it and finding it quite a neat thing..but wanted some input on it...thank you very much.
              hows NH?...lol..hot here!

Comment

Hot here also - not good for puter and me sitting outside - heat index tomorrow is predicted to be over 100.

BTW - there is a bluegrass festival in VT next week that I might go to - do you ever get out for things like that?
                Beth
                A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

OH I know. today is going to be worse than yesterday. We are under sever storm alert. its been active all night and is still haning on this morning..I can hear and see the lightening..I really shouldnt be online..but it doesnt seem too close so Im taking a chance...
                  I love bluegrass, Ive been to a quite a few in earlier years...email me maybe I can talk Sandy into going.

FIREFOX - The importance of Backlink...is it really a grave importance..

Comment

Working...
                  X