Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cms

hello there,
    I am a bit confused and need some help regarding cms...i have just gone through a demo verison of a cms website...i dont know which software have they used for the demo...i can add anything to the text, add details to the menus, etc...is this what we can do using joomla...i have managed to instal joomla..but havent got a clue how to use it..can anyone help me with the cms concept pls...what i want to do basically is have a softwae which would allow me to update or modify my website for the static sections as well as the database sections
    many thanks
    chandni

Re: Cms

Via Windows and Windows Explorer, go ahead and create a new "folder" in your Blue Voda Folder (find it your "My Documents"), name it "cms" and transfer it up to your VH account using Blue FTP (it will be empty, but it will be there).

Using Fantastico! (in your VH account Control Panel) install the utility of your choice into this new folder.....play with it, and get a good idea of what it can do for you. If you decide it isn't your cup of tea, uninstall it, and then reinstall another into the same folder until you find what you are looking for.
    VodaHost provides you with the superior technologies and the freedom to experiment to make your online experience a success.

>> When linking to this utility with BV, you will simply add the folder name (which acts as a new directory) to seamlessly bring up the index page of your cms tool: www.yourmaindomainname.com/cms/
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X