delete old forms????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delete old forms????????

I'm having no luck with the forms that I have uploaded onto my public html file. So, I am going to try to do it following the tutorials of this forum on form making. My ??
    is: must I delete the other forms on the local list and in the server in ftp? Is it enough just to delete from BV website builder BV list of pages?
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Re: delete old forms????????

George, deleting whatever from your BV (your computer) will not
    delete them from your website....

Did you not use the new processingpage.php file that I recently sent you ?
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

I waited but it was around the time u were having trouble. I never received it. I used the original. When I went to word pad the only editor I have it ask for type of file when I tried to save it , but it asked which of my folders I wanted it to go to, and I could send it to BV.\????????????????????????????????????
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Originally posted by choco777
        I waited but it was around the time u were having trouble. I never received it. I used the original. When I went to word pad the only editor I have it ask for type of file when I tried to save it , but it asked which of my folders I wanted it to go to, and I could send it to BV.\????????????????????????????????????
        Have a look at the updated BlueVoda Form Tutorial 1

It will clarify some things for you, i think.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

That is the one that I'm speaking of, I'll try it. Can I add as many fields as I wish?
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

yes, you can add as many as you wish.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks as always.
              Choco777
              www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

If I do go with this form, do I need to delete the others from the server, if they have the same name ans have been published?
                Choco777
                www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Creating a page with a form, or simply using your old one isthe same thing. As soon as you publish, it will overwrite the old one. If you use a new name for your page, then delete the old one.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                  X