Google Shopping Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Shopping Cart

Has anyone else been here and read this?
    http://checkout.google.com/sell

Google now has a shopping cart very much like paypal that can be integrated into your site. Its FREE if you use google ads for ppc. For every $1 you spend you get $10 in shopping cart fees credited.

I briefly gandered at it, and I also read a link...and I lost it, that ebay BANNED googles cart. I got booted before i could finish reading it and now i cant find it as I cleared my cookies and rebooted.

Its basically an expensive cart if you ask me, and Its not something I would do because its just too easy to get a merchant account, and tho you have costs rather u sell or not... it just pays off in the long run. Now i dont think average joe blow with NO experience could install a full blown cart any easier than paypals cart, but I just thought it was an interesting place for google to be going, when..they are already so successful where they are.

Anyone else have any opinions? I just thought it might be interesting discussion.

Karen Mac

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: Google Shopping Cart

Hey!

At the moment I would just go with PayPal until Google get's more popular with their merchant account etc. They offer many great e-commerce solutions for websites and it is accepted with over more then 51 countries.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Im sure it will be widely accepted soon, fo now it is too new and still in a post beta stage.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I'm looking at it - possibly adding it as another payment method - but not before winter or next spring - and only on sites where I use their ads - as then it would make it cost effective.

It's another method - but I'm a believer in having a merchant account - and will probably always have it - even if I add paypal or Google Checkout.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

"Google Gets Greedier! Read all about it! Get your copy here!"

Let's see now....that make 2 things they offer if you buy in to one of their internet advertising schemes they've rolled out within the last 40 days....Hmmmmm.....

Controlling the flow of cash and information is paramount to becoming an empire......cyberspace or not!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X