Need help hyperlinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help hyperlinking

I created a navigation bar with 3 different tabs like, home, Product directory, and contact. I want to be able to click on contact, and then be taken to a page where contact info is shown, like e-mail adress, telephone numbers, etc. So In the navigation bar properties, I clicked on contact, and then made the following URL, www.mywebsite.com/contact. My question is have I done everything correct so far?, and what do I do next?

Re: Need help hyperlinking

You need to add 'html' to that URL.

http://mywebsite/contact.html

Next, create your contact form. Note that the form needs to be processed after completion.. If you are unfimiliar with forms I suggest that you view the BH Tutorials. It's all there.

Comment

After the form is created, how do I link the page to my contact tab on my navigation bar.

Comment

If your "contact" page is in your main directory, public_html, then you should link your contact button (in the navigation bar) to http://www.yoursite.com/contact.html
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

How do I link it

Comment

how do I link the whole page

Comment

Have you watched the tutorials on nav bars? If not, please watch it here: http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/bvt4/08.htm

Also find here more tutorials on hyperlinking: http://www.vodahost.com/tut_bluevoda.htm
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

So all I have to do is save my contact page as www.mywebsite.com/contact.html, and then I will be able to access that page when I click on the contact tab on my navigation bar.

Comment

Excactly. Just give your "contact" button the correct link, as you wrote it above
                  Navaldesign

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

also wanted to know about the target, in the properties, do I want the target to be self, blank, or what?

Comment

Blank= new window. Leave it with nothing in it.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Please note that you simply save your page as "contact". When you publish it, it will be published (automatically) as "contact.html". The link for the button should be www.yourwebsite.com/contact.html
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                          X