X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-mail euromillion lottery scams

Hi guys,

I received an e-mail from an agency called euromillions agency, they are based in spain, I know I know, it's a scam, just wait and read.

Well, everybody in our time who is familiar with interner frauds knows what kind of e-mails are a scam, but actualy I was thinking "to be honnest" on devil idea, it's not really devil, but it's for the good of the internet world, I was thinking why I don't get this guys, so I've send an e-mail back with information and asking how can I claim my money which is 1 million euro, they replyed sending me a really basic basic basic form in microsoft word, (even my son can do better in acrobat) that's what they could do to show more professional wise, anyway, the e-mails and the forms sent contain information in very very good english, and even they contacted me by phone, while talking to them, their english was more low then begginner, (I know mine is not that perfect but everyday if I learn 2 or just 1 word, I will have 30 to 60 words per month) so my english - I can say - is good to very good but not excellent, - back to the main subject - , well, they send me an e-mail telling that all winning prizes should be claimed not more then the 18th august, and I have to be present in spain by that date and I have to tell them my flight number to let the agent pick me up by then, so I said, what the @#$%^, they want to rappe me or what? so I told them that I can't be in spain by that date, after few e-mails, they refered me to a lawyer (that they called so), I have to give authorisation to this guy to be responsible to open an account in spain in my name and then I can transfer the money to my usual account, but I have to pay fees of the court to authorize that guy etc etc, so now they start to ask for money huh?

So I got better idea to play a bit, I've sent an e-mail mentioning that I can be in spain in August but I don't know when exactly, so they called me in my mobile to confirm.

Now, maybe someone of you guys will give me a click, if I want to get this guys, how can I do it? there is any federal department that I can call and they can listen to me and do this or no one really cares, I would love to call a legal depatment and declare that, as well as, I have no probleme to travel if I have to do so.

Cheers.
    The Producer

Re: e-mail euromillion lottery scams

Its a complete scam...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Yeah, come on who will not know that's not a complete scam, imagine that I even ask them to send me a special invitation to show to my company to be able to have vacation, they said that they can't and when I said that I will be able to come to spain the date of claiming changed from 18th to 24th, hehe come ooooonnnn

But who should I contact to follow this guys, any idea about federal dept. or something? because I would like to see that in the first pages in Times Magazine or news paper

Nite Producer.
      The Producer

Comment

Scam, written by a Nigerian. lol
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

419eater.com is dedicated to scam the scammers!! My friend does it all the time. He once was offered to but a totally ficticious palate of the newest mobile phones for $5000 american. He agreed and had them fill out a 600 question "Homeland Security" form. They took 3 hours to fill it out. Then he had them drive clear across Chad to a Western Union office to pick up their money only to arrive and find nothing. He had them jumping through all kinds of hoops.

By the way 419 is the Nigerian penal code number for -FRAUD

Check it out.

Have fun

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by bill2006
            Scam, written by a Nigerian. lol
            Nigerians are bad news for this type of thing, we get quite a lot of this on my side of the world.
            We just have to be careful.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
            www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

call the inter pool and tell them I think they will help you

Comment

Working...
              X