Need my IP and another IP that isn't showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need my IP and another IP that isn't showing

I'm working on building a website for a company - they just purchased the Voda account - I need to be able to publish their pages from my computer. Their IP and my own IP are not in the list to publish. Is there a way I can add theirs and retain my own?

I did put in a support ticket - but thought one of you might have the answer.

Thanks!
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Re: Need my IP and another IP that isn't showing

Hi bethers,
    downloading the latest BV version, you will have ALL the IPs used up to date.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Need my IP and another IP that isn't showing

Thanks, Naval - I kind of thought that but was hoping to find another way - as I'm on dialup here - and it's been going now for 15 minutes and says it has 58 minutes to go! I can't wait till I get back to the "real world" of high speed :)

I downloaded when things were updated last - so thought I had the latest - but some new ip's must have been added.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
      X