Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is best way to Archive articles?

Hi Voda Group!

I've just found some other answers thanks to this forum, and its set-up.

My new question is "What is the best way to archive articles and newsletters?" I am able to hyperlink with bookmarks and from page to page, however, I would really like input about proper archiving.

Looking forward to replies. Thanks much.

WebMagic
    (Personal Life Coach and desperate to launch soon!)

Re: What is best way to Archive articles?

Hi, I am looking into something for myself as well. Without forking out a lot of money I am asking around if any one can adapted software like a links directory similar to this one http://www.esyndicat.com/demo/ But instead of arriving at a list of links I want it to arrive at a newsletter or article of my choosing. If you find anything, please let me know.
    It would be nice just to find some software with this type of indexing & then be able to link to a page of your own choice.

Chris
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: What is best way to Archive articles?

Originally posted by Collectors-info
      Hi, I am looking into something for myself as well. Without forking out a lot of money I am asking around if any one can adapted software like a links directory similar to this one http://www.esyndicat.com/demo/ But instead of arriving at a list of links I want it to arrive at a newsletter or article of my choosing. If you find anything, please let me know.
      It would be nice just to find some software with this type of indexing & then be able to link to a page of your own choice.

Chris
      Hey Chris!

I'll try to remember to let you know what I find out. At least in the Forum with its personal threads going on, that will be a reminder for me.

Right now, I'm still waiting for answers.

Good Luck to Us!
      WebMagic

Comment

Working...
      X