PDA

View Full Version : Your Media Player talks to you about Background Music

ez-ez
07-31-2006, 06:15 PM
Hi.. Many people ask about background music.. Here's something you might find helpful:

http://adsenseproject.com/examples/bc_music.htm

Hope this helps some.

beegud2
07-31-2006, 07:40 PM
WAY COOL !!! Thanks...hmm that sound of a bee humming might be annoying though....lol

ez-ez
07-31-2006, 07:51 PM
WAY COOL !!! Thanks...hmm that sound of a bee humming might be annoying though....lol

Hiya Beez..

Bee Humming..!!!.. I wonder if sound is working ok.. But even if it sounds like bee humming... of all people, you shouldn't be the one complaining..lol

beegud2
07-31-2006, 07:58 PM
Sorry...I meant bee humming on my sight...see this is what I get for dipping into the sauce too soon becuase it's holidays here....lol

ez-ez
07-31-2006, 08:10 PM
Sorry...I meant bee humming on my sight...see this is what I get for dipping into the sauce too soon becuase it's holidays here....lol

Holidays.. ey..?!.. I'm sending my spies to Jama to get videos of you Playing Beach Volly Ball and Partying all night at the Night Club... Then I can black-mail you for free honey from all the beez you got.. lol

beegud2
07-31-2006, 08:12 PM
LOL...didn't you already try this on KAte and no luck...hmmm...see what happens when you don't take vacations...you're stuck blackmailing others ....lol

ez-ez
07-31-2006, 08:19 PM
LOL...didn't you already try this on KAte and no luck...hmmm...see what happens when you don't take vacations...you're stuck blackmailing others ....lol

I am ready for a vacation... just waiting for Kate.. (I'm blaming everything on poor Kate nowadays.. poor darlin, she's had to stir at my picture and she survived the ordeal... what a sweetheart).

ez-ez
08-01-2006, 05:11 AM
Please let me know if it's worth getting the rest of the stuff.. like playlists and video clips on demand and so on..