PDA

View Full Version : Problems With Size of Pages then Linking Them

L711inda
08-01-2006, 12:36 AM
Hi!

I've been working all afternoon to create my website, and it's coming along! The home page looks good and now I'm making the other pages. But for the other pages, I want them to be small little windows that open on top of the home page when the links are clicked. I just want to put in some text to further explain the topic listed in the menu buttons. I don't know if I'm explaining myself well enough so that somebody will understand what I'm trying to do! Also, what do I have to do so that when somebody clicks on my e-mail address an e-mail window pops open?

Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to being able to publish my site!

Linda

davidundalicia
08-01-2006, 01:52 AM
Linda, What I think you need is a simple popup window....
have a look at this:
http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/bluevoda-tips-tricks-shortcuts/5601-pop-up-pop-up-again.html

L711inda
08-01-2006, 02:27 AM
You're right, David, I'm sure that's what I need, but with being only vaguely familiar with code, I don't understand where to put it. I have a page I made with only text and I made the size of it 400 x 200. Now what do I do to get that code in there?

Thank you!

Linda

bill2006
08-01-2006, 03:26 AM
Click on the image then on the hyperlink button and copy that code to Link.

For e-mails highlight your info@yourdomain.com then hyperlink button. Change link type to mailto: and where it says URL mailto:info@yourdomain.com (info@yourdomain.com)