Fantastico does not work for me. Nor does cpanel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastico does not work for me. Nor does cpanel

It's like everytime I visit cpanel site, everything slows down. I have broadband but still, to upload the cpanel page takes ages.
    Not sure why.

That is why I have yet to develope the e commerce side to my site.

I need to get rid of stuff taking too much space on my sie and I can't do it.

I need to understand what is CSS and how to download using smart ftp... nothing works!

Help please???

Thanks in advance.

An artist in a dilemma
    New Zealand Artist
    http://www.amandatomasoa.com
    http://www.cafepress.com/amandatomasoa

Re: Fantastico does not work for me. Nor does cpanel

I only have WiFi and yet my Cpanel loads quite well...
    Have you tried using your bluevoda FTP program to look at/delete files on your website ??
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

I read something about BV not working with CSS. Did you try a search?
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Alright, At Ease, Gentlemen!!....
        Blue Voda is WRITTEN in CSS (Cascading Sheet Style), and has nothing to do with NZA's issues.....a few suggestions to make this much easier for him until he gets the hang of sticking within the marked paths...

1. Whenever you are using Blue Voda (BV), trying to access VodaHost Billing Services (VBS), and especially when trying to Logon to your VH Account Control Panel (VH-CP), please use Internet Explorer in the most current version available to you (which v.6 is the preferred minimum - v.7 with ServicePack3+Hotfix2 is the new XP standard).

2. Disable any Pop-Up Blocker you may have installed (IE, Norton/MacAffee, AOL, EarthLink, etc.), especially when trying to logon Soholaunch or OSC.....they depend on a pop-up function to present the panel....

3. When "publishing" a Blue Voda created web page, use ONLY the Publish button in BV found at the top of the browser bar. When transferring large files or files created in formats different than standard BV format (such as a php script, a robot.txt, or other ancillary file or Folder), please use the BlueFTP function tool found in Blue Voda under TOOLS. Foreign FTP tools are not the way to go, and you do not publish BV files outside of BV/VH provided tools and protocols....

Remember to "Save" many of the index logon pages in IE "Favorites" ... it helps to have a cached page pre-loaded.....

Try again & let us know!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you Vasili, that answers my doubts and I learned something new too.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
          X