I think I'm ready for se's :o)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm ready for se's :o)

Hi, well I've listened and tweaked, listened again and tweaked and put in at least 4,589,000 hours (honest guv!) ;o) and now I think I'm finally ready to submit to the search engines. You guys have been brilliant and I thank you sincerely for all the help and advice.
    So, is it ready? What do you think? :o)
    Thanks again
    Karen
    www.redgypsy.co.uk

Re: I think I'm ready for se's :o)

Originally posted by crazidiamondxx
    Hi, well I've listened and tweaked, listened again and tweaked and put in at least 4,589,000 hours (honest guv!) ;o) and now I think I'm finally ready to submit to the search engines. You guys have been brilliant and I thank you sincerely for all the help and advice.
    So, is it ready? What do you think? :o)
    Thanks again
    Karen
    www.redgypsy.co.uk
    Not quite Karen. Give me a few minutes whilst I do an optimization check for you. Don't do anything yet! Will come back in a sec
    Ramsey
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Ok Karen,

Your Page title has been tested and is too short and contains no direct SE friendly words which relates to your website. Try and change your Page title to NOT show red gypsy jewellery as the SE's don't know what red gypsy is, change it to Jewellery, or discounted jewellery or hand-made jewellery etc etc

• Title does not contain enough of your keywords. You are currently using 0 of your keywords in your title, it is recommended you use at least 2 keywords in your title.
      The above speaks for itself. Get some of the keywords in the text on your home page if you can

• Description length is correct.

• Description contains good keyword concentration.

• Keywords is too short. You are using 203 characters when most engines will accept up to 1000 Characters.

ADD MORE KEYWORDS KAREN

• Keyword Spamming Not Found

This is good!

If you need any help whatsoever with the above Karen, let me know. If once you have made any amendments let me know and I will run it through optimization again
      Ramsey
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi Karen
        If you are ready for the S.E.´s (wait for Ramsey´s check)
        then you must be ready to be included in:

THE SHOWCASE OF WEBSITES BUILT BY OTHER BLUEVODA or SOHO USERS

You can see your site here: . http://bluevodaforms.com/bvwebsites.html

If you like what you see then go here to JOIN
        ... http://www.bluevodaforms.com/showcase/ .(just click JOIN)

have fun
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Hi Ramsey, wow thank you very much for doing that for me, that is very kind. I have now made (what I hope are) the necessary changes. I hope I have done it right!
          Thanks again,
          Karen
          www.redgypsy.co.uk

Comment

And thank you David! I'll just wait to hear if all is ok on optimisation and sign up straight away. Again, thank you for your kind offer
            Karen
            www.redgypsy.co.uk

Comment

You are more than welcome Karen. Give me ten minutes..

Comment

Title length is correct.

• Title contains good keyword concentration.

• Keywords is too short. You are using 642 characters when most engines will accept up to 1000 Characters.

You need more keywords,

Here are a few I made for you, you may have some already so make sure you check through them. I have also PURPOSELY mis-spelt some of the words, do not correct this, there is a good reason for this

affordable,gifts,presents,gold,silver,uk,pearl,gem stone,platinum,diamonds,wedding,engagement,anniver sary,jeweller,pendant,ring,bracelet,earring,gold jewellery,silver jewellery,jewelry,jewellers,store,shopping,uk online jewellers,discount jewellers,sterling silver,cheap fashion jewellery,affordable jewellery,cheap,fashion,sterling,jewelery,rings,wi fe,girlfriend,earrings,bracelets,necklaces,

Comment

I have also done a link and image link test. All your links are working 100%

Comment

Wow you're a good egg! :o)
                    O.k, redone again. I think I get it about the miss spellings....i just asked my bloke how u spell bracelet and he got it wrong. (knew he would lol) That spelling is what he would enter in a search engine though. I'm guessing thats why its a good idea to have wrongly spelt words in there?
                    Thanks again for your time :o)

Comment

You got it exactly Karen, many people spell words wrong... plus you have to remember our USA cousins who can't spell the word jewellery!!!

Sorry guys only kidding!!!! I know we are outnumbered here!!

Right Karen, I will do you another check stay there

Comment

• Title length is correct.

• Title contains good keyword concentration.

• Keywords is too long. You are using 1321 characters when most engines only accept 1000 Characters.

Whoops Karen..... You need to go into reverse now!!! You've gone too far lol! Take a few off and then let me know again

Comment

Will I get arrested for swearing? ;o) O.k, sorry for messing you around and wasting your time. I'll re-do now. Thanks

Comment

Don't worry karen, I don't have a problem with it. Happy to help a fellow BV website creator
                            By the way, do you do wedding jewellery?

Comment

Done! I've counted how many characters I've taken out but a bit unsure if spaces etc count but I'm pretty certain I should come in just under the thousand. Wow, you're patient :o)

Comment

Working...
                              X