different language in cpanel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• different language in cpanel

Hi there: i would to have the option to change the language of the interface in cpanel, i have tried already but it seems to be disable. do i have to contact the cpanel provider or vodahost?

Thanks in advance

Re: different language in cpanel

It works for me. I have it in Italian
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

La donna non desidera sapere che lo avete, lui avete desiderato sapere lol
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Marincky
        La donna non desidera sapere che lo avete, lui avete desiderato sapere lol
        I have no idea navaldesign if that came out right??? I don't speak Italian!!
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

hehe!
          Automatic Translators are real dummies !

Anyway,i was confirming that it works, but i found out that i was mistaken. It only works for Fantastico, not for CP
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
            hehe!
            Automatic Translators are real dummies !

Anyway,i was confirming that it works, but i found out that i was mistaken. It only works for Fantastico, not for CP
            It was worth a go!!! ; - )

Comment

Working...
            X