PDA

View Full Version : Program not responding

Roly
08-03-2006, 05:38 AM
When I am uploading a page on a dialup connection, if any activity happens such as new email message or I try to do any thing on the page I must start my upload again. Very frustrating. sometimes I have to try my upload 5-6 times before I can get it done without interuptions from messages. Is there any way of rectifieing this? Once I start my upload update, I have to be very diligent in turning my email, and any other notification service down. Very annoying.

Vasili
08-03-2006, 05:57 AM
Sometimes the steps we are compelled to take seem more daunting than commiting to an entire vision, but if we endure, the exhiliration of reaching our destination erases our memory of lesser discomforts....

Roly
08-03-2006, 06:02 AM
Okay...I take it there is no emidiate solution....I will just have to be diligent in shutting evreything down before I try uploading my pages.

Vasili
08-03-2006, 06:05 AM
(Sorry, Roly!)

In as much as you have to be **** about dedicating your line for publishing, try taking comfort knowing you only have to do each page only once.....

PS- Disable "Call Waiting"....

VodaHost
08-03-2006, 09:59 PM
The simpest solution is for you not to download your email while you are trying to publish your page...A small sacrifice Im sure you can live with.

VodaHost
08-03-2006, 10:00 PM
This not a bug, moving to publishing section.