published as FF not BV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• published as FF not BV

Everything that I publish has a FF icon does this make a difference, I'm having trouble with linking now. This has not happened in the past the files with a FF icon gave me no problems.
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Re: published as FF not BV

Maybe I can ask this a different way. I published everything in the same way. It goes to my computer as .bvp I do not touch it and it is then copied (not by me) to html folder but it now has a FireFox icon but is an html file. Is this why I so often try to link and it is not found on server, when I test link????????
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

I see no FF icons at all (IE6 nor in FF).
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Bill,

what I meant was that on my ftp public html list where it shows lies that were transferred and supposedly published, they have the ff icon not bv on the left of file name.
        Choco777
        www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Maybe because you have set Firefox as the default program to open html files with.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

How do I correct this or is it necessary?
            Choco777
            www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
            X