Photos From Scanner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos From Scanner

I'm having trouble opening photos in Bluevoda which I scanned in through Microsoft Word. The file appears to be saved in a Bluevoda folder but when I go to insert it on one of my pages it simply says 'Image Not Found'. Any thoughts?

sally

Re: Photos From Scanner

Hi. Did you try using the Image tool at the top of the page. It is a square with mountains on it. That will
    allow you to search for the image and apply it to the
    page.
    Brad Arnold.......
    www.baldwincomusic.com
    www.Northbaldwinhamradio.org

ClickheretoBlastyoursitetomany
    !Free Search Engine Submission!
    Talking Avatar for your web site!
    Free sound editor
    Voda Host Tutorials

Comment

Sally, when you say "scanned" are you saying that you used a scanner or are you saying imported through Microsoft Word.

If scanned what did you save as *.jpeg, *.gif ?
      From MS Word was it saved as a *doc?
      Are you pointing your links in the right direction to retrieve the images?
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

I believe all of your images have to be in the Images folder of Blue Voda. They also have to be jpegs or gif files so check your extensions as Bill said.
        still working on website!

Comment

sally:

photoshop 3.0.1 is a free ware program that is very scanner friendly and imports photos in jpg format. Like any new program you may need to play with it a little to learn to use it. My original scanner softwear was very sucky hard to use and imported every thing to paint in gif format.

Comment

Originally posted by circuspet.com
            sally:

photoshop 3.0.1 is a free ware program that is very scanner friendly and imports photos in jpg format. Like any new program you may need to play with it a little to learn to use it. My original scanner softwear was very sucky hard to use and imported every thing to paint in gif format.
            That got it. Thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
            X