PDA

View Full Version : Getting a Publishing Error when trying to publish...

TLS
08-04-2006, 06:28 PM
Hello,

When I try to publish an update on one of my pages, I get an error saying that my session has timed out. What would cause something like that and what should I do to correct it and get the update to this one page to the site I'm working on published? I did save the update to the page before publishing it so I wouldn't loose my work.

The website I'm referring to is: www.terrilynnspencer.com/hydrocephalus (http://www.terrilynnspencer.com/hydrocephalus) and the specific page I'm referring to on that site is my hydrocephalus journal.

Thanks for any input or feedback you can give on this matter.

davidundalicia
08-04-2006, 07:21 PM
I get timed out all the time.....just keep republishing until its done.

this is usually network related .......

bill2006
08-05-2006, 02:27 AM
Close BV. From any internet page clean the cache and temp files from your computer. Tools> Internet Options > Delete Temp Files.

TLS
08-05-2006, 03:07 AM
Ok, I tried that... cleaning the cache and temp files from my computer but it still says "Internet Exception Error 12002" Details: The request has timed out.

This is very strange. I've never had this happen before when publishing any pages. Do you think there might be something wrong with my computer? I even did a complete disk system clean up of temporary files in my computer thinking that would solve the problem. That didn't work either.

TLS
08-05-2006, 04:39 PM
Have others tried to publish pages within the past 24 hours and run into this problem? I tried to publish the update to my hydrocephalus journal both yesterday and this morning and so far.... NO LUCK!

www.terrilynnspencer.com/hydrocephalus (http://www.terrilynnspencer.com/hydrocephalus)

Terri

bill2006
08-05-2006, 05:01 PM
Yes , it has happened. After cleaning the temps & cache I rebooted my comp. Worked fine after that.

VodaHost
08-05-2006, 06:05 PM
moving to publishing forum.